Seminar Recap: Year 2 was one for the Books. Remember that time you thought you were 23, but in actuality, you are almost 37? And your body is reminding you, girl, STOP DANCING ALL NIGHT LONG, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY! But you just gotta DANCE! That was Year 2 Seminar! And it was AMAZING! (Oh and the learning was good, too!) **haha**
Actually the learning was amazing and in truth, the dancing was fabulous and reminded me how much I love to shake my booty-tush, (originally that sentence said **share** and I was like, oh no, that is a BIG TYPO), but the education was a home run!
The learning this year was thorough, precise, and duplicatable. And I am spilling over waiting to share it with you! Whether you are a distributor on my team, a fellow distributor not on my team, or my customer, the education was for YOU! New products, product knowledge, business development, personal development, time to reflect, time to apply, challenges and so much more. I am going to go out on a limb here and say, I think everyone should sign up for SeneGence (only $55!!) just to attend Seminar each year. I have been to a few different conventions with various companies and hands down, SeneGence has something no one else has! (Well, a few things no one else has!) So let me put together a simple list of what makes us special and what I learned this year in Tulsa, Oklahoma this past weekend.
- Women CAN, in fact, be kind to one another and support one another. It is a beautiful thing when women TRULY list each other up, praise each other, and are genuinely KIND to one another. I have never experienced this with other companies I have been involved with. People don’t fight over seating, people compliment each other for no other reason than genuinity (apparently, this is not a real word and must be defined in the Urban Dictionary?), women are truly happy about your success, despite not having the same degree of success. I don’t know how to better explain it other than to say, SeneSisters are truly supportive and love one another. (Oh sure, there are a few bad apples, but that is the rarity with this company!)
- When you collaborate with a group of people that are as excited and determined as you are (or want to be), you will find yourself reaching new goals and breaking the limits of what you thought you were capable of! For example, Booking Battles! Bring a group of women together to work independently, but at the same time, TOGETHER, and share results! Take one hour, gather together on a ZOOM conference call, get to work, and share out your successes at the end of the hour. Genius! I cannot “fake” work when I have people staring at my working!
- 1 on 1 Demos/Glam sessions. When you present our triple threat, one cannot deny the product. Long-lasting color technology, SenePlex Complex (our patented claim to fame), and company culture. Schedule time to allow people to experience what SeneGence has to offer and they will not be disappointed.
- Partners for Profits. This program is very new to me. I understand parts of it and haven’t experienced other parts of it with previous companies. Partner with your customers to make money for organizations, to pay the bills, to earn product credit, and to share the love of SeneGence. Need a new couch? Let’s partner together to earn you some money without joining the company yourself! (Say what?) Are you a part of an organization that needs fundraising? You got it! We can equip you with Beauty Books and you can sell, sell, sell and I can write a check for a portion of the profits! Are you a brick and mortar business with an available space to sell SeneGence, we can partner together to sell from your shop! And this is just the icing of opportunity that lies with this program. Time to dive in deeper and find the nuggets that work for your individual business. Or are you a customer of mine that sees something exciting about this? Let’s chat!
- Beauty Bootcamp! This is one of my favorite components of learning at Seminar this year! And if you are in my VIP group, I have been hinting at what is going to be announced tomorrow in the group and you have first-hand exposure EARLY, right here! 7 glorious days of real-life makeup and skin care application! AND upon completion of Beauty Bootcamp, you are invited to be a member of my EXCLUSIVE customer group with EXCLUSIVE perks just for YOU! Oh, this is going to be good.
- I freaking LOVE to dance! Yes, this is a very important take-away from this weekend! It has been far too long since I have danced and danced and danced! And I forgot how much I love to dance! I will be 37 in just a few short days and I cannot remember the last time I danced 4 nights in a row! And one of those nights was dancing at a LIVE Gwen Stefani concert and it was magnificent! (Gwen Stefani, what?!?! Why isn’t this number 1? Because honestly, the income-producing learning, time with my SeneSisters, and the personal development will trump Gwen every single day! Sorry Gwen, you are FREAKING HOT, and I am obsessed with your abs, but nothing trumps numbers 1-5 above.)
Honestly, I am sure this post could go on for days, but I will do y’all a favor and SHOW YOU my learning over the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more blog posts about specific learning and for my SeneBesties, trainings coming soon!
Summary: Get Yo’Self to Seminar! The time is well-spent, you will have the time of your life, the investment is worthy of your time and money, and get ready to DANCE ALL NIGHT long and sleep very very little.
(Did anyone notice I didn’t even talk about the new programs, new logo, new product branding, new technology, new PRODUCTS! More info and highlights coming soon!) Seminar Recap: Year 2, Part II coming soon!
Peace OUT! (For now…)